literally all of you fuckers
some things you may have not known about The Fault In Our Stars
- Augustus’ name symbolizes water. obviously, there is a lot of water in the book, it is nourishing and reviving and it symbolizes the doctors taking away the water out of Hazel’s lungs
- the reason why Augustus always calls hazel, “Hazel Grace” is because in one point of the book Hazel tells him that she likes people with two names, so simultaneously Augustus calls her, Hazel Grace.
- On the plane when they are watching 300, Augustus’ movie starts and ends first, and it foreshadows his death.
- Isaac (according to John Green) was not named Isaac because his eyes are sick, ha ha ha, but because in other references, Isaac’s are old men who live to tell the tale’s of star crossed lovers and other heroic adventures.
- In one point of the book, Gus says to Hazel “You used to call me Augustus”. Basically, Augustus is a strong name, it’s healthy and stable. Hazel, without even realizing it, starts calling him Gus, which is weaker and more unstable when he tells her of his cancer.
- Augustus and Anne Frank have very similar coincidences. He had cancer and he underwent an operation to hopefully cure him of his cancer, only to die. And Anne Frank went into hiding with the hope of being free, but ended up dying. And it’s also not a coincidence that they made out in the Anne Frank house.
CAN YOU ALL FOLLOW MY OTHER BLOG BECAUSE IM STARTING TO ABANDON THIS ONE THANK S
This is the whole show.
This is what the different signs would best appreciate.
Aries: Write them a heart-felt thank you note or card.
Taurus: Give them a gift certificate to their favorite coffee shop or shopping store.
Gemini: Bake them something.
Leo: Ask them about their day.
Cancer: Walk them to the bus stop or home from school.
Virgo: Lend them a hand on something they are working on.
"Be strong, love and believe in yourself."
it is midnight on december 21st. the sky turns red, lightning bolts break through the sky. the shadow of someone emerges through the black clouds, laughing maniacally. ashton kutcher looks down upon us with a demonic face. we’ve been punk’d.